Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I have searched and I simply can’t find a solution, I even installed a fresh Joomla test site to compare modules and extensions, I uploaded a full copy of joomla files to replace but can’t make it work at all.

I tried validating the feed and it says it is good, but it shows empty, is there a way to force an update inside the site to syndicate the content?

http://www.seguridadjusticiaypaz.org.mx/?format=feed&type=rss
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/QuieroSeguridadJusticiayPaz

Thanks for any ideas :((

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    It’s Joomla! function. Please check it in Joomla! Community

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Adam M Moderator

Hi @myuption,

At first, try to provide your site url and temporary admin account in this thread (or via private reply) so we can have a look at the problem.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @myuption,

At first, try to provide your site url and temporary admin account in this thread (or via private reply) so we can have a look at the problem.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @myuption,

myuption Friend

<em>@Adam M 481640 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @myuption,

At first, try to provide your site url and temporary admin account in this thread (or via private reply) so we can have a look at the problem.</blockquote>Thank you Adam, I added credentials to the post.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @myuption,

Thanks for the info, I checked your site and the result is as below :

1. First, please note that not all menu items types actually provide for an RSS feed. This will be displayed on types of Category Blog and on Featured Articles menu types.

2. In Home page, the menu item type is Featured Articles but in tab Layout, all fields are set to 0 which mean no article will be displayed in the home page, therefore you don’t see any feed there.

myuption Friend

It used to work like that before upgrading to 3.x, if I put numbers instead of 0, the frontpage is all messed up and the data shows before the JA News Pro Module content. How do I enable the content without showing it on the frontpage? 😮

Is there a module I have to enable but put in a NONE position?

I think I asked this before:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-turn-off-the-mainbody-component-area-on-home-page-like-demo/#post-439565

Now I can’t find that option inside the template used inside Home.

Thanks Adam

myuption Friend

It used to work like that before upgrading to 3.x, if I put numbers instead of 0, the frontpage is all messed up and the data shows before the JA News Pro Module content. How do I enable the content without showing it on the frontpage? 😮

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-turn-off-the-mainbody-component-area-on-home-page-like-demo/#post-439565

Thanks Adam

myuption Friend

http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-turn-off-the-mainbody-component-area-on-home-page-like-demo/#post-439565

Thanks Adam

myuption Friend

Don’t know, I must be doing something in the wrong way.

I had to go inside the template files to modify my mainbody-homepage block

Inside I had to delete:

<jdoc:include type="message" />
    <div class="main-content"> <jdoc:include type="component" /></div>

Now, the Feed shows some posts, I put 6 and it shows 3, I do have 6+ featured. I’ll add new content and see what happens.

Did I do something I shouldn’t have done? :-[

myuption Friend

Inside I had to delete:

Now, the Feed shows some posts, I put 6 and it shows 3, I do have 6+ featured. I’ll add new content and see what happens.

myuption Friend

Inside I had to delete:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  myuption 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum