Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Various bugs has been fixed. Please download the latest version 1.1 for Joomla 1.5 at
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=69

Version for 1.0 + Full source files will be released in the next 2 days.

shackbase Friend

is the demo currently running 1.1 or the old version?

Layout/colors menu options are not included in the demo.

–Tone

jonatha1 Friend

Looks like its still 1.0 in the demo. But if you click on Navigation you get your menu choices on the left side nav bars that showup. CSS / Split / Moo.

Hung Dinh Friend

The demo is running and always run the latest version.

xyzb Friend

I’m running the latest version of this template with Joomla 1.5.3 and the Catpopup is working but it is not being styled correctly. There have been several posts regarding this issue including images for demonstration purposes and there has not been a response yet.

Thanks

I found the problem- the ja.catpopup.css file is missing from the templatesja_fedoracss folder.

joomboom Friend

Copied and placed the .css file you mentioned, still getting error and popup slimbox not working – when I click on module, it shows content on a new page. Thanks for your help.
    Joomla version: 1.15

xyzb Friend

It is most likely due to the fact that your user positions are not assigned to the catpopup module.

joomboom Friend

OK, basically the JaCatpopup works like a charm with Joomla 1.13 but when I go to 1.15 it doesn’t.

Anyone any ideas? Thanks

joomlagev Friend

Can somebody tell me why i cant install the ja fedora it says:

Upload template – Upload Error
    Failed to move uploaded file to /media directory.
    [ Continue … ]

its a 1.0x version help please….

George

joomboom Friend

You have to unzip the files first on your local machine. Then you will see the zip file that you need to upload on your server.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  joomboom 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum