Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

the “features intro” template includes video background. By default, at the beginning of the page the nav bar is displayed then followed by the video background.

Is there a way to let both the video background and the nav bar start right from the top of the page and the nav bar is sitting on top of the video background. Then I would like make the navbar background transparent, only logo and nav bar characters will be visible.

Thank you,
    Manuel

TomC Moderator

Would it be possible for you to throw together a screenshot mockup of what you are envisioning?
    (It would help with our being able to try to provide you with the most concise suggestion(s))

manuelreil Friend

Hi Tom,

it was easier than I thought. I just added .has-slideshow to the body element of the feature-intro template style.
    I had just to find the right one to change in the tpls folder.

Thank you anyway,
    Manuel

TomC Moderator

Glad you were able to figure things out . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum