Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m using Features Intro Style 1 and when I test with firebug this code appears when I go below 767 px and removes the Block Intro Text

@media (max-width: 767px)
    .hidden-xs {
    display: none !important;
    }

When using firebug and I uncheck the display – it shows. I was hoping to find a way to use my custom.css to make this work but haven’t figured it out.

I saw this thread which seams similar https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/hero-style-4-media-screen-767px/

I’m unclear what the solution is and a but apprehensive to touch the templates and compile etc. Is there a way to redefine using code in my custom.css. If not could use some detailed instructions on how to find this code and eliminate it or assistance making the change – credentials provided and site has been backed up

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open file "/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-1.php" in template "uber"

Find

<p class="container-sm section-intro hidden-xs"><?php echo $helper->get('block-intro'); ?></p>

replace it with

<p class="container-sm section-intro "><?php echo $helper->get('block-intro'); ?></p>

save and check.

Regards

kevin@tech4impact.com Friend

The code provided resolved the issue – will I need to make this change each time template is updated?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To create override copy this file in below path
    Open file "local/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-1.php" in template "uber"

now it works as override and update will not override the file.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum