Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

In my home page I have a Features Intro style-5 module.

The “Features Intro Details” content of the module, only appear, with a delay of some seconds, when I scroll down the page.

This is not beautiful to see.

Is it possible to change this behaviour (i.e. immediately loading the “Features Intro Details” or do it faster when user scroll the page)?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you post your site’s URL here so that I can take a look? also tell me the Uber style you’re using.

sublimemag Friend

Hi,

I would also like to fix this, as the info appears rather late and it looks empty. I am using Uber Church on this url:

http://testserver.santamariamedia.com/stmark/

I’d be grateful if you could take a look.

Many thanks

sublimemag Friend

Hi,

I would also like to fix this, as the info appears rather late and it looks empty. I am using Uber Church on this url:

http://testserver.santamariamedia.com/stmark/

I’d be grateful if you could take a look.

Many thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

If you don’t want to have this inview feature – elements appear only when scrolling to, you will need to change a bit in JS and ACM Features Intro – Style 5:

/root/templates/uber/js/script.js
    Look for this code:

//inview events
    $('.section, .feature-animate, .sections-wrap .t3-module').bind('inview', function (event, visible, visiblePartX, visiblePartY) {
    if (visible) {
    if (visiblePartY == 'bottom' || visiblePartY == 'both') {
    if(!$(this).hasClass('section-mask')){
    $(this).addClass('inview').trigger('inview');
    }
    }
    }
    });

change it to:

//inview events
    $('.feature-animate, .sections-wrap .t3-module').bind('inview', function (event, visible, visiblePartX, visiblePartY) {
    if (visible) {
    }
    }
    }
    });

/root/templates/uber/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-5.php

Replace:

<div style="animation-delay: <?php echo ($animationDelay + ($animationDelay * $i)); ?>ms; -webkit-animation-delay: <?php echo ($animationDelay + ($animationDelay * $i)); ?>ms;" data-animation="fade" class="col animate">

with:

<div style="animation-delay: <?php echo ($animationDelay + ($animationDelay * $i)); ?>ms; -webkit-animation-delay: <?php echo ($animationDelay + ($animationDelay * $i)); ?>ms;" data-animation="" class="col">

Remember to backup your files before making changes.

Hope this helps.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

If you don’t want to have this inview feature – elements appear only when scrolling to, you will need to change a bit in JS and ACM Features Intro – Style 5:

/root/templates/uber/js/script.js
    Look for this code:

//inview events
    $('.section, .feature-animate, .sections-wrap .t3-module').bind('inview', function (event, visible, visiblePartX, visiblePartY) {
    if (visible) {
    }
    }
    }
    });

change it to:

//inview events
    $('.feature-animate, .sections-wrap .t3-module').bind('inview', function (event, visible, visiblePartX, visiblePartY) {
    if (visible) {
    }
    }
    }
    });

/root/templates/uber/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-5.php

Replace:

<div style="animation-delay: <?php echo ($animationDelay + ($animationDelay * $i)); ?>ms; -webkit-animation-delay: <?php echo ($animationDelay + ($animationDelay * $i)); ?>ms;" data-animation="fade" class="col animate">

with:

<div style="animation-delay: <?php echo ($animationDelay + ($animationDelay * $i)); ?>ms; -webkit-animation-delay: <?php echo ($animationDelay + ($animationDelay * $i)); ?>ms;" data-animation="" class="col">

Remember to backup your files before making changes.

Hope this helps.

sublimemag Friend

Thanks Saguaros. This change makes the features-info block load with the page (better than before), but I wonder if we could instead modify the ‘inview’ variable so that we still have the nice ‘fade’ effect, but loading much earlier when scrolling down the page? As it is now, I have to wait for the top of the features title to come to the top of the page – can we set the inview effect kick in earlier than that?

sublimemag Friend

Thanks Saguaros. This change makes the features-info block load with the page (better than before), but I wonder if we could instead modify the ‘inview’ variable so that we still have the nice ‘fade’ effect, but loading much earlier when scrolling down the page? As it is now, I have to wait for the top of the features title to come to the top of the page – can we set the inview effect kick in earlier than that?

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check with the team for further checking on this improvement.

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check with the team for further checking on this improvement.

Saguaros Moderator

You can rollback above change and open this file: /root/templates/uber/js/script.js

Look for this snippet of code:

//inview events
    if (visible) {
    }
    }
    }
    });

change it to:

//inview events
    if (visible) {
    if (visiblePartY == 'top' || visiblePartY == 'both') {
    }
    }
    }
    });

Saguaros Moderator

You can rollback above change and open this file: /root/templates/uber/js/script.js

Look for this snippet of code:

//inview events
    if (visible) {
    }
    }
    }
    });

change it to:

//inview events
    if (visible) {
    if (visiblePartY == 'top' || visiblePartY == 'both') {
    }
    }
    }
    });

sublimemag Friend

Thank you! That’s exactly what I needed 🙂

sublimemag Friend

Thank you! That’s exactly what I needed 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sublimemag 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum