Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I did a fresh quickstart installation for the JA Mesolite Quickstart package and when the featured products module is disabled, it causes the following error message on the frontpage and the whole site is not accessible due to this error? Is there a fix for this?

Warning: require_once(/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/domainname.com.au/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/public_html/domainname.com.au/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74

mihirc Friend

Hello,

Please go through your ftp and check the file permissions. There might be a possibility that the file mentioned by u, i.e. global.php has not been copied due to permission issues.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

portalworks Friend

thanks for the advice, checked the permissions and the file was copied across still same issue.

filomena78 Friend

<em>@portalworks 149210 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I did a fresh quickstart installation for the JA Mesolite Quickstart package and when the featured products module is disabled, it causes the following error message on the frontpage and the whole site is not accessible due to this error? Is there a fix for this?

Warning: require_once(/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/domainname.com.au/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/public_html/domainname.com.au/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74</blockquote>

I have the same problem with mod_product_categories, how can I fix? Thanks 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@filomena78 193244 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem with mod_product_categories, how can I fix? Thanks :-)</blockquote>

The problem happened from missing code to configure path of virtuemart component as following:
    [PHP]
    if( file_exists(dirname(__FILE__).’/../../components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php’ )) {
    require_once( dirname(__FILE__).’/../../components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php’ );
    $mosConfig_absolute_path = realpath( dirname(__FILE__).’/../..’ );
    } else {
    require_once( dirname(__FILE__).’/../components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php’ );
    }
    [/PHP]
    now, you try to check which modules are display on the page, and open the mod_MODULENAME.php file and check these code ?

filomena78 Friend

<em>@tienhc 193305 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem happened from missing code to configure path of virtuemart component as following:
    [PHP]
    if( file_exists(dirname(__FILE__).’/../../components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php’ )) {
    require_once( dirname(__FILE__).’/../../components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php’ );
    $mosConfig_absolute_path = realpath( dirname(__FILE__).’/../..’ );
    } else {
    require_once( dirname(__FILE__).’/../components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php’ );
    }
    [/PHP]
    now, you try to check which modules are display on the page, and open the mod_MODULENAME.php file and check these code ?</blockquote>

Thanks for your help but I don’t understand what I have to do, sorry 🙁
    Where I can find mod_MODULENAME.php?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  filomena78 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum