Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

What happened to my Featured News?

1. Features-News
    himangi Friend

Hi,

Can you please provide site url and admin access, where you are facing this problem? i have checked the site url you had provided earlier for ‘Europa na Bahia’ site, but could not see any issue there..

himangi Friend

Hi

Please see the attached screenshot of what I am seeing at the url you gave me.. I had checked the same earlier..

1. Screenshot
    teutobahiano Friend

Your picture is uncomplete. Here comes a screenshot “Made in Brazil”.

1. FeaturedNews1
    himangi Friend

Hi,

You need to change the position of the module. The module is currently published in the ‘right1’ position, which has the width you are seeing there and that’s is why the module is squeezed to fit it in the available width. Try publishing the module in ‘col-mass-top’, where you have ECB Exchange Rates etc modules, you will see the difference immediately.

teutobahiano Friend

Hi himangi,

the module is exactly where it should be. Please have a look at the Joomla 1.6 demo site for TelineIV.
    http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#joomla16-templates.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iv

The question is what do I have to configure to get my images resized. It worked at the beginning, why doesn’t it work now? Probably because I accidentally changed one the hundreds of Joomla+Joomlart configurable options. But which one?

himangi Friend

Hi

Please check if your have setup module like this http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/J16/JA_TelineIV/Teline_bk/081.png

teutobahiano Friend

Done! It’s perfect now!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  teutobahiano 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum