Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have problem with featured module: on you can see that I have 6 articles, and 3 are featured (see ). On front end only 1 is featured. Can you tell me what is wrong? You can check it on http://www.erevir.si.

1. featured1
    2. featured2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi miku,

Which version of Joomla are you using? Please update to latest version for this module.

Please also check the content of featured articles that you wanna display in this JA News Featured module, they may have not any images or content inside.

If above two are fine and still have problem, pm me admin and FTP account, I shall take a look at this for you.

Regards.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi miku again,

As I can see from your backend, you’re using the old version of this JA News Featured module, please try to upgrade to the latest version and let me know what happen.
    REMEMBER to backup your site before upgrading.

miku Friend

Can’t upgrade: -1 – An error has occurred. Copy failed. Please help.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi miku,

Usually these sorts of problems are down to file permissions or ownership problems. Maybe some of your files were set to read only for all (group, owner and public) which is why the module would not update. Please adjust the permissions and updated again. If you don’t have right to change, you could ask your hosting provider for help.

miku Friend

All permissions are set to 755, but “Can’t upgrade: -1 – An error has occurred. Copy failed” is still on.

Saguaros Moderator

HI miku,

Please check my PM 🙂

gabrielanta Friend

Did you fix allready? I have the same problem !

Maybe it´s because of the version you´re upgrading (see attached picture).
    The 2.5.2 is not validated with JA NEX, but the 2.5.0 IT IS !!

Did you try to use the 2.5.0?

Let me know 😉

1. ja-news-pro-ja-nex
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

The problem with the upgrading this module is because when we release a new monthly template and it includes this module, we upgrade new version for this template only, and do not release for this module (that be used in other templates).

If you’re active member and want to use the newest version of this module, you can go to download section of new template and download it.

Regards.

miku Friend

I also tried with version 2.5.0, but result is the same. What elese can I do?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi miku,

PM me admin and FTP account, I shall check this for you. BTW, did you install any other extension that is not our JA extension ? cause I see some JS error in your site (if you use an editor like Firebug, you can easily see it).

miku Friend

I installed also TZ-Guard plugin, EasyFrontendSEO plugin and ACY mailing component. I tried with uninstalling them, but it isn’t any better. How can I find JS errors in Firebug?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi miku again,

In error tab of firebug, you could see it: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/657/2260259287.png

miku Friend

Can you tell me what to do with it?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi miku again,

Did you handle it? I don’t see the error now 🙂

Please let me know if you still need helps.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  miku 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum