Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

site http://www.contrastnews.burroket.com
    in featured module in position SL1-1 is not working like the demo, the settings match the screen shot in the documentation but only the top shows, the three small images below does not show. I have 6 featured articles. How can I fix this.
    the Video on Joomlar 2.5 was very helpful.

TomC Moderator

Anthony:

What you can do is utilize our Demo Builder to create a temporary clone of our demo site – complete with site administration access – to review and cross-check your own configurations and settings with that of our demo version.

To utilize the Demo Builder, go to the JA Nex demo page and click the “Demo Builder” tab on the left. Complete the information, select the template you want and you will then receive an email with your access link for the temporary demo site.

NOTE: The site is housed on our own servers and will only be available for a limited time – generally 24 to 48 hours.
    Nevertheless, this is a great way to test out the site in a semi-live setting, as well as explore through the site administration settings.

Hope this helps.

anthonyberot Friend

I did that because you gave me these instructions before. I’m comparing it to the demo but I guess that I’m missing something. Q. is it possable that i do not have enough featured articles and does the the module search the child categories?

TomC Moderator

<em>@anthonyberot 306170 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did that because you gave me these instructions before. I’m comparing it to the demo but I guess that I’m missing something. Q. is it possable that i do not have enough featured articles and does the the module search the child categories?</blockquote>
    That could be it . . . but let me ask you this . . .

When you installed your JA Nex template, did you do so utilizing the quickstart + sample data installation process? I ask because, if you did, then you would be starting with a virtual clone of our demo version – from which you can, essentially, “work backwards” from with regard to modifying the sample-date content to your own custom content – while maintaining the same structural display as from whence you started.

In other words, you’re not trying to re-invent the wheel in struggling to figure out how to configure elements you like/want, from scratch, to mirror how such is configured/presented in our demo.

anthonyberot Friend

Yes I installed quick-start + sample data.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anthonyberot 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum