Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    as you can see on booking.ischia.it, in ACM module "hotel 3 stelle", the "book now" link does not load to the assets page, but displays all hotels. Also if the hotels are disabled in solidres component they continue to appear in the module. The same think goes on the English home page but the link retur an error 404.
    Tank’s for any help

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

May I know how did you install this template? I tried to duplicate the issue at my end but without success.

If you customise anything on Solidres component, try to revert it back. (As I can see you remove some overrides of this com_solidres in template folder: ROOT/templates/ja_hotel/html/com_solidres/ ).å

Pointel Friend

Hi,
    I restored the overrides, but nothing changes.
    I have noticed that in the path of the url that is generated is missing the string: "&view=reservationasset" at the end. If I add it manualy it’s work propertly.
    In english language it’s a little bit different, the link "booking now" return this wrong path: http://booking.ischia.it/en/hotels/7star-hotels?id=20 , but the right should be
    http://booking.ischia.it/en/hotels?id=20&view=reservationasset

Kind regards

Saguaros Moderator

Do you have any extension for SEF URL on your site? Try to disable it and SEF option under Global Configuration on your site.

Pointel Friend

Of course I activated the joomla core SEF URL, with which the ACM module has never given problems.
    At this time I turned it off, but I do not think I can leave the site without SEF URL, do you believe that there is a solution?
    Nevertheless continues to show disabled assets !!!!!
    Kind regards

Saguaros Moderator

When you disable the SEF option, I see that it works properly. It means that there is something wrong with the SEF URL rewrite rules set on your site. You can check this again with host for more help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum