Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Morning how do i get “Featured EZ Realty Property Listing” to display in the middle section of template. don’t want it in left or right. it must desplay below welcome as it does in demo of Ja Rochea.
    Many thanks
    Guy

Sherlock Friend

What joomla version do you use ?
    You open index.php file in templates/ja_rochea folder :
    with version 1.5.x you find code :

<!-- add script code get Featured EZ Realty Property Listing here -->
    <jdoc:include type="component" />

with version 1.0.x you find code :

<?php mosMainBody(); ?>

billwong Friend

Hi,

After you installed the template, it was working fine until now, all the sudden, at the top of the page there is an error message saying:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/billwong/public_html/templates/ja_rochea/ja_splitmenu.php on line 433

but it was first appeared on 217 as per below and then it went to line 433.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/billwong/public_html/templates/ja_rochea/ja_splitmenu.php on line 217

My home page looks aweful now – urgent attention/reply is needed.

On top of this, I wonder where in the css file that I can widen the drop down search box?

Your prompt advise is much needed thanks.

domain = http://www.propertyalert.co.nz

Sherlock Friend

Hi billwong !
    You can fix it by way :
    open ja_splitmenu.php file in templates/ja_rochea folder . go to line 433 add “@” before “foreach” ( change to “@foreach” ).

good luck !

billwong Friend

I have tried that and it still gives me the error message. TO make it worse, now I am getting a blank page with the error message.

billwong Friend

it doesn’t work. Now it only gives me a blank page with the error message.

There is definitely a bug in the split menu because as soon as I change it the transmenu, the error message disappear.

racystaceyv Friend

Hi, I seem to be having the same problem, I have the printout of the user positions where the module position is listed a NON JOOMLA MODULE E BODY, I am using Mambo at the moment.

How do I add the Featured property to the central BODY module or get it listed as a NEWSFLASH type listing?

There is no position to select BODY, only user 1-5 Left, Right

The quote below :<!– add script code get Featured EZ Realty Property Listing here –> means nothing to me, do I just type that or is there some actual code to go in there.

Please help!

Thanks in advance
    <em>@hainn84 48831 wrote:</em><blockquote>What joomla version do you use ?
    You open index.php file in templates/ja_rochea folder :
    with version 1.5.x you find code :

<jdoc:include type="component" />

with version 1.0.x you find code :

<?php mosMainBody(); ?>

</blockquote>

racystaceyv Friend

Bumpity bump

racystaceyv Friend

Awww come please help, this may seem like a real noob queston to you but I am a noob!, how can I place a Ez Realty module in the center of the template, ie just under the user1 position.

Please help me!

bongyii Friend

hi,
    not sure this still help or you still waiting for answer. anyway, just publish the featured module and multi featured module to postion user 6 and 7. after publish, you shld be able to see it now.

Also the order of module depend on your EZ setting – ie how many column you specify for both module .

hope this still help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bongyii 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum