Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m attempting to publish the Featured Employer module in the content-mass-bottom module position in a jaOres template. I want 5 columns to display logos on 1 row. For some reason the maximum columns is I can display is two then the images become stacked.

Below are my module parameters:

Number of employers displaying: 5
    List featured employers: (5 selected)
    Quantity columns to display: 5
    Module Width: 600
    Only Hiring: No

Alignment: Center
    Space between Images: 1
    Logo width: 100
    Logo height: 80
    Link type: Self

Thanks!

triumph Friend

Yes I am still twiddling my thumbs.. waiting…

triumph Friend

Can’t wait any longer. I’ve just created 3 modules w/2 columns & 1 row then placed them in a table w/3 columns (displaying 6 featured employers.).

I find it a little ironic that I am able to do this with the “select employers” feature that I personally was not excited about. I think it could become an administrative problem having to select the featured employers as the jboard becomes busier. For my launch, I’ll be ok.. but how do you keep up (selecting new featured employers) on a busy board?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@triumph 189259 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can’t wait any longer. I’ve just created 3 modules w/2 columns & 1 row then placed them in a table w/3 columns (displaying 6 featured employers.).

I find it a little ironic that I am able to do this with the “select employers” feature that I personally was not excited about. I think it could become an administrative problem having to select the featured employers as the jboard becomes busier. For my launch, I’ll be ok.. but how do you keep up (selecting new featured employers) on a busy board?</blockquote>

Guy,

Thank you for your great patience so far.

I have fixed this for you. Kindly check and confirm on the same.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum