Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anyone know if there is a way in JA Rave 1.6 to not show featured articles in the main article section? Currently, he same article is showing up twice. Once in the featured article module and once in the main section. I would like the main section to show articles from all categories, not just features, however, if I change the homepage from “featured articles” to “category blog” the css styling gets messed up and I don’t have the images on the right side. Can anyone help me with this?

Sherlock Friend

Dear novajugo,

If you dont want to show the content area in the homepage you can try as following
    Go to your tempalte back-end >> Profile tab,create a new profile with the Hide Main content block set to Yes
    then switch to the Global tab and assign the homepage menu item to the profile you just created

I hope you understand what I meant

Fokstrot Friend

Hello dathq, I understand what you meant, but that’s not what I want. I want articles to appear in the homepage, but not only featured articles rather all news articles I post. However, if I change homepage from “featured articles” to “blog layout” the css is lost and new articles aren’t neatly displayed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fokstrot 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum