Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When I add new articles and marked them featured, they do not show up on the homepage in the sl1-l position as you would expect. I have gone through the configuration numerous times, clear the caches etc, but still no luck. The module used is ja news featured, but the items show up below with the ja news pro module.

Am using Joomla 2.5.

cheers

Sherlock Friend

Hi joolemon,

That’s strange problem, if you can pm me your FTP info I will dive into code to check it for you.

jooleimon Friend

Thanks Holmes. I have ftped the required information to you. All the best.

Sitiveni

Sherlock Friend

Hi Sitiveni,

I tried to connect with the info gave but it seem to not correct, Do you mind check it again ?

jooleimon Friend

Have sent you the details in PM. I hope I don’t have to wait another 24hrs.

cheers

Sherlock Friend

<em>@jooleimon 339019 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have sent you the details in PM. I hope I don’t have to wait another 24hrs.

cheers</blockquote>

Hi jooleimon,

I checked again and see that it’s not a problem, I created a new article name test under the Football category, I set the order for that article to 1 (the first order) then go to the Ja new featured back-end select the field of Ascending or Descending To ASC and after that the new article appearing at the font-end module.

You can check it again 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum