Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I used k2 for featured articles and when I click on the items it opens in the associated category.If you close the item back you see no more featured items but the items in the associated category and thats the problem…

Is it possible that the article opens ins featured articles so when I close the article I already see more featured articles…?

thanks for your comments…

mina

Ninja Lead Moderator

Right now its difficult to guess the issue and give solution to you. Just for better clarification, please include URL of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve here for further investigation.

minas69 Friend

Hi Ninja,

http://web-designs.info/smash/

when i add an article in featured articles(image 1). The article will be opens in the associated category (image 2)…..thats the problem..

1. 1
    2. 2.
    minas69 Friend

I found out that when you click on the heading it opens in featured article..So everything is fine…Only when you click to the linked image o you click the + at the right bottom then the article opens in the associated category

minas69 Friend

any news ?!

Aratype Friend

I tested your site and your are right!

However, it is strange I am developing the same template and I do not have this effect.

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is not bug from our product. In development stage of this template, it persists but the concept changed. Very very difficult to store before path on this case. If click show detail article and click x buton it will back to then the article opens in the associated category.

If you don’t want it, you can customize it don’t use popup and click directly detail article without x button or you can change to use open popup on this page as same JA Wall

I have checked this your request I appreciate the hard work on your site, but with more and more customization you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum