Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

You have domain and log-in details.

The HEALTH category does not show ‘featured’ articles on the home page.
    I tried to compare ALL setting for those that do work – couldn’t find the error.

Please review – thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hello

I added Health category inside [Magazine – Home] – Featured News style-1 module and now articles are correctly showing.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-mag-04-20-51-43
    2. Screenshot-at-mag-04-20-50-10
    3. Screenshot-at-mag-04-20-49-37
    goimd Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

I don’t want any home page content to show on the sub pages though.

Your question is not clear at all to me , could you provide more details ?

goimd Friend
    pavit Moderator

Your Magazine Health Featured module published in "news-health" position should be set to show only featured articles from health category , as i did now

goimd Friend
    pavit Moderator

Since users will be in the correct category – how can the blue box/arrow [ HEALTH -> ], below that, be turned off.

It cannot be turned off from module , you should apply a custom css code to hide it

add this code to your custom.css file ( if you do not have it already than create a new one in this folder /templates/ja_teline_v/css/

.magazine-category-title.cat-cyan a {
    display:none!important;
    }

I am trying to make BANNER-1 show up. The weather module, as on the home page, expands to the full width. Maybe because there is nothing filling the pages past the top content.

I do not see in your health page the weather module, i can see indeed the banner module working correctly in banner-1 position

goimd Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hello

I unpublished your ja_news_featured module from news-health position , it is not showing up anymore

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum