Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    • Social icons – this would be good as an element that could be added anywhere or at the very least I would like to be able to add social links in the header. Perhaps its own block with left/right settings
    • I would like a save button aswell as the publish button so I can keep working but know I have saved my work
    • There needs to be more ‘content types’ such as images on the left etc… or the ability to move them with – It is tricky to add things within the blocks such as an additional image in the ‘content type 1’ To add more items you have to clone what is there. An ADD button would fix this
    • more options in the inline text-editor. There is no way to set a heading or set to normal text. This requires the setting to be in the context sensitive menu to select h1, h2, p etc…
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @shoulders,

Thanks for your suggestions, let me explain your questions one by one.

• Social icons: yeah, we will add a request to add header layout with social buttons.
    • Save button: now, every changes are auto saved so when you close the window without publishing the page, the changes are still there. In addition, we are implementing the REVISION function for the builder.
    • More content types: yes, we will update more content types to give user more options to build a page.
    • Text editor: we will check if we can make it easier to user and more flexible.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum