Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have read thread after thread and cannot find the code for this.
    All my images are 800×500 and i would like all the feature news modules to display them at that height at the moment the images get cropped to around 800×400 and i lose the bottom.

The same happens with the thumbs generated – is there some code that will allow just to resize and not crop

i did find this but that only works for the home page image

.t3-wrapper .main #t3-mainbody .magazine-featured .magazine-featured-items .magazine-featured-leading .pull-left.item-image img {
    height: 100%;
    }

naeaje Friend

i have solved the problem with the feature images being resized to 800×500 with this code

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .t3-wrapper .main #t3-mainbody .magazine-featured .magazine-featured-items .magazine-featured-leading .pull-left.item-image {
    height: 450px; / auto /
    max-height: 800px;
    }
    }

but i still need to stop the thumnails created for the intro articles being cropped

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the intro images on the homepage , Add below code in custom.css file to fix the height issue .

.magazine-featured .item-image, .magazine-categories .item-image {
        max-height: 250px!important;
    }

Let me know if it helps.

naeaje Friend

thanks mate much appreciated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  naeaje 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum