Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Any time I activate the Feature option on the article, it breaks the template. Anyone have this issue?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am getting this error when i am trying to access your site > http://prntscr.com/aoa0if
    Please check the provide the working site details .Also provide me step to replicate this issue on site . So i can test this issue at my end and help u .

smiguru Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi smiguru
    Your site is running on Joomla 2.5.x that is no longer supported . I suggest you to take a full backup of site and update your Joomla to 3.4.x .
    Kindly try this on your test site first and then update Joomla .
    Note : Do not forget to take full backup of site before updating Joomla .
    Let me know if it solve the featured article issue .

For layout not showing issue , There is an index.html file in your site root , you need to remove it so fix this issue .

smiguru Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Updating Joomla is just a suggestion as Joomla 2.5 support is no longer available for Joomla forums too .
    I know you would be agree with me on this point .
    Regarding the issue if you still want to stay on older Joomla kindly Post me your FTP details via Private reply .
    I will help u to solve the feature article issue .
    For layout problem kindly remove index.html file from site root folder .

smiguru Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @smiguru
    I am debugging the issue on your site , and seems to be issue with older php version could u update the Php version to 5.4+ that is recommended for Joomla2.5 . so i can check it further , This can be updated from your server PHP settings .
    Update me when u update it .
    Layout not showing issue is fixed , You can check it on site .

smiguru Friend

The Feature issue is not fixed. I activated the Featured option on Article ID 1 (Welcome To Out Office) and you can see the results.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

seems to be issue with older php version could u update the Php version to 5.4+ that is recommended for Joomla2.5 . so i can check it further ,

Hi kindly update the php version to 5.4+ , i checked your site and found the PHP version is still
    PHP Version 5.2.8

Let me know once u update it I will check it further to solve this matter .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @smiguru
    Did u received my last post notification for upgrading the php version on server .
    Please update me with your site FTP details via Private reply if this issue is still present after upgrading the site . So we can fix this issue .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum