Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am trying to install the latest version of JA comment component on my Joomla 1.7 site. The php version is 5.x.x, the database is MSQLI, but trying to install it I receive the following error:

Call to protected method JDatabase::replacePrefix() from context ‘JACommentHelpers’ in /htdocs/public/loj/components/com_jacomment/helpers/jahelper.php on line 1425

Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot.

Claudio

pavit Moderator

Salve

Penso Lei sia italiano

Il componente Ja_comment ha provato ad installarlo prima o dopo aver installato il componente Udja Comments ?

Grazie

jooservices Friend

<em>@claudiozucca 277095 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I am trying to install the latest version of JA comment component on my Joomla 1.7 site. The php version is 5.x.x, the database is MSQLI, but trying to install it I receive the following error:

Call to protected method JDatabase::replacePrefix() from context ‘JACommentHelpers’ in /htdocs/public/loj/components/com_jacomment/helpers/jahelper.php on line 1425

Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot.

Claudio</blockquote>
    Hi,
    Did you install successful the component yet ?
    Regards
    Viet Vu.

claudiozucca Friend

Salve. L’ho installato prima. Devo invertire l’ordine, quindi Udja comments e poi Ja_Comment?

claudiozucca Friend

No. Sorry, but I am still trying to install it.

claudiozucca Friend

Hi.
    I have disabled the UDJA plugin, i have installed all the plugin for JA + the module, and i tried again to install the component, but I still receive the same error:

Thanks a lot for your help.

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    If you dont mind , please backup your site first and i will try to install Ja_Comment for you.
    Please let me know your result.
    Regards
    Viet Vu

claudiozucca Friend

Hi. I have already performed the backup. So you can install it when you want.

Many thanks for your help.

Claudio

claudiozucca Friend

Hi.
    Sorry to bother you, but did you success in installing Ja_Comment on my website?

Thanks a lot,

Claudio

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind update your first post with
    phpmyadmin
    FTP access ?
    I need it to fix this issue.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Can you try these step:
    – Uninstall JA Comment at backend
    – Go to phpmyadmin and execute this query

DELETE FROM `joomlart_loj.unimanagement.eu`.`m8ra7_menu` WHERE `m8ra7_menu`.`id` = 120
    – Reinstall JA Comment.

Thank you
    Viet Vu

claudiozucca Friend

Hi Viet.
    I have just updated my first post with the information related to FTP.
    Please tell me if you need more information.

Thanks a lot,
    Claudio

claudiozucca Friend

Hi.
    I removed the record you suggested me, but reinstalling the component I am receiving again the error
    Fatal error: Call to protected method JDatabase::replacePrefix() from context ‘JACommentHelpers’ in /htdocs/public/loj/components/com_jacomment/helpers/jahelper.php on line 1425

I am sending you via PM the credentials to access the MySql Database.

Thanks again for your help,

Claudio

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I’ve installed please try.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

claudiozucca Friend

It works!
    Thanks a lot!

Claudio

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum