Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I’m getting this error when accessing the manager. the site is a clean install using your quickstart T3 framework. Using JAEM 1.5.2

Fatal error: Class ‘JSimpleXML’ not found in /home/xxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/menu.class.php on line 21

I had ver 1.0.0 installed, but it was giving me a stack over flow error.

used on http://www.toddman.info

Thanks,

Phill Moderator

Did you install the 1.5.x version of the JAEM extension? There is currently no version of the extension manager for Joomla 1.6.

Joomla 1.6 does have its own extension updater built in and it may be that JA extensions could in the future use that. I have not yet had time to look at how it works.

toddman Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 216187 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you install the 1.5.x version of the JAEM extension? There is currently no version of the extension manager for Joomla 1.6.</blockquote>
    i used the JAEM that comes with the Droid template & it gives stack over flow error. I then tried JAEM 1.5.2.

<blockquote>Joomla 1.6 does have its own extension updater built in and it may be that JA extensions could in the future use that. I have not yet had time to look at how it works.</blockquote>

The updateder that comes with 1.6 has some bugs still needed to be worked out.

Phill Moderator

Ah, I see what you mean, a version has been packaged with Droid 1.6 but is not included in the quickstart. It may have been mistakenly added to the downloads as it does not appear to be ready. I shall ask the question.

The 1.5.2 version will not work at all.

toddman Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 216200 wrote:</em><blockquote><snip>I shall ask the question.
    The 1.5.2 version will not work at all.</blockquote>
    That’s correct.

Phill Moderator

I am aware of that, it is not meant to work and never will. The 1.5.2 version is for Joomla 1.5 only. I didn’t meant to confuse. I will ask the questions about the new version for Joomla 1.6.

toddman Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 216203 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am aware of that, it is not meant to work and never will. The 1.5.2 version is for Joomla 1.5 only. I didn’t meant to confuse. I will ask the questions about the new version for Joomla 1.6.</blockquote>

Awesome, Thanks!

dieudonne Friend

Hello,

there is also an error in the package jateline4 (in the quickstart is also Jaem 1.0) …

Is there a scheduled date for the release of Jaem component for joomla 1.6, or an optimized version with the update joomla component?

Thank you.

Phill Moderator

All the packages use the same jaem component. JA have some clever code that puts it all together. It does mean that if one extension is faulty it will be faulty for all the packages.

The JAEM component still works even with the errors. I am sure JA will fix it soon.

dieudonne Friend

I’m impatient.
    And thank you for your work.

dieudonne Friend

Hello,

are there any news on an update of JAEM ? :confused:

Thanks

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

We have just released the new version 1.5.3 of JAEM for Joomla 1.5.
    We are working on new version of JAEM for Joomla 1.6. I will notice to you when it is released.

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

dieudonne Friend

ok.
    Thank you very much.:)

dieudonne Friend

hello, do you have a release date of the component ?:confused:

Thank you in advance.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Our test team are working on this version.
    They are so busy because there are many projects for Joomla 1.6 🙂
    We’ll try to release it on this week.

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dieudonne 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum