Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hello,

I am trying to install cooper buisness template and the following error appears.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/pirinalia/domains/apartamentosbaqueira.com/public_html/testing/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 290

My web is already upgraded to joomla 1.5.
    I have download the folder, unzip it and I am trying upload the file inside the template folder. Am I making something wrong. I am doing the instalation via joomla installer.

Thank in advance for your help.

jsliao Friend

open php.ini .

Goto the line max_execution_time and change it to 300.
    you can set it higher if required.

flyboy83 Friend

What if you do not have access to your php.ini file?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@flyboy83 122301 wrote:</em><blockquote>What if you do not have access to your php.ini file?</blockquote>

In addition, if required the memory allocation can also be increased by these two ways :

2 ways of increasing memory allocation :
    1. Create a text file add this line memory_limit = 32M save. rename to php.ini upload it to your joomla root folder.
    2. OPen your .htaccess file and add this line php_value memory_limit 32M

Changing the limits in php.ini is preferred way.

If it doesn’t work you can ask you host to change it for you. In some cases server restart may be required to make it effective.

Memory execution errors are generally observed especially with photo galleries components which need to resize or create thumbnails.

hope this helps.

regards

arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum