Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Can you please verify that this account makes use a PHP version > 5.3.x (should be on 5.4.x at least )

timpennington Friend

Server version: 5.5.42-37.1 – Percona Server (GPL), Release 37.1, Revision 727

timpennington Friend

timpennington Friend

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@timpennington 480422 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had 2.5.9 Joomla and upgraded to J3.4.1, and when I did it, I get this error:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in libraries/joomla/application/base.php on
    line 61

I’ve been reading the messages trying to figure out what to do to fix this

I can’t access admin side or my page

Any advice you can give me?</blockquote>

This is problem from JOOMLA core in during time to upgrade JOOMLA version on your site here, but you can fix it with the solution below

+ Backup all on your site first

+ Download and extract Joomla_3.4.3-Stable-Update_Package.zip

+ Copy all them into your souce

Hope it helps

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@timpennington 480422 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had 2.5.9 Joomla and upgraded to J3.4.1, and when I did it, I get this error:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in libraries/joomla/application/base.php on
    line 61

This is problem from JOOMLA core in during time to upgrade JOOMLA version on your site here, but you can fix it with the solution below

Hope it helps

Ninja Lead Moderator

line 61

Hope it helps

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum