Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi i am using template jamixmaz in jomla 2.5.17 when i try to change an article show me :

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 19922944) (tried to allocate 153601 bytes) in /home/alatostr/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/response.php on line 208

and now i go to global configuration and show me:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 19922944) (tried to allocate 771032 bytes) in /home/alatostr/public_html/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/core.php on line 121

The php file is different any time.

can you help me to solve this problem?

Adam M Moderator

I have checked your site and see that your current PHP version is 5.2.x while minimum requirement for Joomla! 2.5 is PHP 5.4.x. In this case, you should contact your hosting provider for further assistant.

ismini Friend

I change the php version 5.4.x and didnt work..But with PHP Version 5.3.28 site look to work fine..Anyway thank you very much for your response..

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Glad to hear that your problem has been solved. If you still have any question or need further assistant, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum