Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello. I just attempted to set JAMedicare as my default template. I receive the following error:

Fatal error: Class ‘JLayoutHelper’ not found in /home/ndbefpqm/public_html/templates/ja_medicare/html/com_content/featured/default_item.php on line 35

Note that I did not use quickstart because I already have the site setup (JA Edenite) and do not necessarily wish to start over. So, my guess is that I am probably missing one or more parts that still need to be applied.

Please let me know what else I can provide to solve this issue.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I see on your site is using JA_Edenite – Default with T3v2 framework. But JA Medicare template is using with T3 latest framework, you need to download both packages: JA Medicare Template and T3 System Plugin and install it into your site.

Then go to Admin site > Plugin manager and find and disable JA T3 Framework(this is T3v2 framework)

Next, navigate to Template Manager -> set ja_medicare – Default as default template

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum