Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fatal error: Class ‘WallHelper’ not found

phong nam Friend

Hi fatmahamdy,

This error will always happen on the Featured and Cateogry Blog layout after updating from first versions (i.e 1.0.3) to our latest version v1.0.9 of our JA Wall template, because there is a big change in defining the grid item layout between these versions.

Anyways, you can solve this issue by trying to put below line:

require_once (JPATH_ROOT.’/templates/ja_wall/template_tools.php’);

into files:

templatesja_wallhtmlcom_contentcategoryblog.php file.
    templatesja_wallhtmlcom_contentfeatureddefault.php file.

Then clear System Cache after saving changes.

1. wallhelpr
    fatmahamdy Friend

Thank you very much for your cooperaion

laxmi madhav Friend

please tell me in simple steps i am non technical person.

laxmi madhav Friend

please tell me in simple steps i am non technical person.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@laxmi madhav 500078 wrote:</em><blockquote>please tell me in simple steps i am non technical person.</blockquote>

We fixed that bug on JA Wall latest version, you can upgrade it from JA Extensions Manager (JoomlArt Extensions Manager) component from backend of your site

If you still get this bug, you can pm me the URL of your site and admin login, I will check it for you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@laxmi madhav 500078 wrote:</em><blockquote>please tell me in simple steps i am non technical person.</blockquote>

We fixed that bug on JA Wall latest version, you can upgrade it from JA Extensions Manager (JoomlArt Extensions Manager) component from backend of your site

If you still get this bug, you can pm me the URL of your site and admin login, I will check it for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum