Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello. I use cool Ja Puruty III and after lsat Joomla 3.2 update (and Ja3 plugin too) I get this error on white/blank page (in frontend only):
    <blockquote>Fatal error: Class ‘Less_Exception_Parser’ not found in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimsongame.ru/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less/less.php on line 8421</blockquote>
    Sometimes refreshing helps.

What should I do? I have 5.3.3-7+squeeze17

Thanks.

Nikos Fotiadis Friend

Hi, I’m experiencing the same problem with the same template and it’s not consistent. Some times it works some times it doesn’t. 5.3.3-7+squeeze17 as well if that helps.

//—-Editing because I actually found a temporary workaround — //

the problem occurs because Class Less_Exception_Parser is defined after Class Less_Exception_Chunk which extends Less_Exception Parser.

So my workaround was to move it’s declaration to before line 8421 and everything works for now. Don’t know if this will cause any other issues though

billyray Friend

Hello,

I am having the same problem,cannot compile Less to Css Fatal error: Class ‘Less_Exception_Parser’ not found web/content/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less/less.php on line 8421

Frontend is blank only when template is in “development mode”

Running Fresh install of quickstart Purity iii stable

Need help please.

rnevins Friend

Thanks Vortex79 – I had same problem and your work around solved my issue as well.

billyray Friend

Thanks Vortex79 !! It took my a few tries but your solution worked!

Nikos Fotiadis Friend

No problem guys 🙂 I’m glad it helped. So far I haven’t noticed any problem running it like this so I think it’s safe. But if you find any bug caused feel free to tell me as well.

slepoy Friend

vortex79, can You please attach edited file. I can’t edite it like it need to. Thanks.

Nikos Fotiadis Friend

There you go

1. less.zip
    nick mortensen Friend

Good lookin’ out, vortex79!

I ran into the error twice. Once yesterday and then again earlier today after I ran an update. Do the folks at Joomlart know about this so they can include the less troublesome code vortex79 offered up? I’m inclined to just keep the zipped file in the folder with the unzipped copy so that the next time I run into this issue I can just delete the faulty one and unzip a replacement otherwise.

Nikos Fotiadis Friend

I don’t know if they know it or if they monitor the forum to see it. I haven’t opened a support ticket for it though because I fixed it for my installation.

curmet Friend

Excellent!

This file helps me!
    I had always error 500 at the frontend, backendt worked.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  curmet 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum