Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Just installed the ja teline v templat and getting these errors:

Notice: Use of undefined constant T3_PATH – assumed ‘T3_PATH’ in /home2/muslimli/public_html/myjumla336/templates/ja_teline_v/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 16

Fatal error: Class ‘JATemplateHelper’ not found in /home2/muslimli/public_html/myjumla336/templates/ja_teline_v/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 26

pavit Moderator

Hi

I reinstalled T3 System plugin on your website , i cannot see any error now on it

themuslimlink Friend

Ah, thanks so much, I see it’s loading now, but the template is not like the Demo Ja Teline V templat. Also, the login form is showing at the bottom of the site.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>but the template is not like the Demo Ja Teline V templat</blockquote>

To have an exact replica of our demo site you have 2 options

1) Install quickstart version of the template, HERE you can find details on how to launch a quickstart installation
    2) Replicate all settings for pages assignments and module settings as showed HERE

dieudonne Friend

<em>@pavit 459868 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I reinstalled T3 System plugin on your website , i cannot see any error now on it</blockquote>

Yes it worked for me too on JA MAgz II

Thank you.

Regard.

dieudonne Friend

<em>@pavit 459868 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I reinstalled T3 System plugin on your website , i cannot see any error now on it</blockquote>

Yes it worked for me too on JA MAgz II

Thank you.

Regard.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dieudonne 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum