Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good morning,

I have a problem with a update in website. Yesterday I could enter to administrator, but today I not today. And… between yesterday to today, I haven’t touch anything… sure… 🙂 Maybe any update?

I’ve the following message:

Fatal error: Class ‘JAdapter’ not found in /usr/home/…mydomain…/libraries/src/Updater/Updater.php on line 26

Can you have a look, please?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’ve replied you in this topic: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/i-can-enter-to-administrator/

Did you have any update before this issue happened? Do you have any backup of your site? pls try to restore it.

mdeldom Friend

Yes, I updated joomla.
    I’d like to know the reason and any solution, without having to restore it every time I have an error.
    Thank you,

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There must be something wrong with Joomla on your site, you can try to raise the same question into Joomla forum for further help. As this relates to the core feature of Joomla, not template.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum