Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Using the Communty Plus template (on Joomla 1.6) and the Easyblog extension, I get the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JView in /home/pcw/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/view.php on line 743

The error happens when using certain functions.

I found a post on the Easyblog forum that this is a problem when using SEF and the Joomlart templates with JAT3. The resolution said to add the following code:

function onAfterInitialise()
    {
    t3import (‘core.joomla.view’);
    }

Where should I place this code and in what file?

Thank you!

it4inc Friend

<em>@it4inc 227430 wrote:</em><blockquote>Using the Communty Plus template (on Joomla 1.6) and the Easyblog extension, I get the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JView in /home/pcw/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/view.php on line 743

The error happens when using certain functions.

I found a post on the Easyblog forum that this is a problem when using SEF and the Joomlart templates with JAT3. The resolution said to add the following code:

{
    }

Where should I place this code and in what file?

Thank you!</blockquote>

The staff at Stack Ideas (easyblog) fixed this for me. Solution was to add the following to the class in the file ‘JOOMLA/plugins/system/jat3/jat3.php’

{
    }gnappoman

sunrise Friend

Hi it4inc,

Thanks for sharing that bit of info, Saved me a lot of trouble. I just came up with the same problem, using EasyBlog, and found your solution.

At first I was not sure where in the file to put it, and maybe it does not really matter. The first time I put it at the end and got an error message. THen I tried somewhere in the middle, right before another function. Same error message. Then I realized that the problem was that I should not add the last word “gnappoman”.

so waht is to be added is just

{
    }

Maybe that will save someone else the same trouble.

Have a great day.:)

coopoli Friend

<em>@sunrise 232151 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi it4inc,

Thanks for sharing that bit of info, Saved me a lot of trouble. I just came up with the same problem, using EasyBlog, and found your solution.

At first I was not sure where in the file to put it, and maybe it does not really matter. The first time I put it at the end and got an error message. THen I tried somewhere in the middle, right before another function. Same error message. Then I realized that the problem was that I should not add the last word “gnappoman”.

so waht is to be added is just

{
    }

Maybe that will save someone else the same trouble.

Have a great day.:)</blockquote>

This is the solution that works!!!

I use Purity II and added the code on line 106 in the above file, and it did the trick 😀

Thank you very much!

louistran1604 Friend

Hi, could u pls help me fix this issue in joomla 1.5? I dont know how to fix this :-s

Tnk/ Brgds

<em>@coopoli 238810 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is the solution that works!!!

I use Purity II and added the code on line 106 in the above file, and it did the trick 😀

Thank you very much!</blockquote>

morfek Friend

Hi,
    I have a similar problem as described above, however, concerns the addition EasyDisscus.
    In general, the addition of installed and activated. When I click on a thread example appears:
    Fatal error: Can not redeclare class JView in / home/fpress/public_html/plugins/system/jat3v3/includes/joomla25/view.php on line 787

I tried to add the file view.php and jat3v3.php such lines
    onAfterInitialise function ()
    {
    }
    Unfortunately, to no avail. Please help me.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Does it work with other default template which doesn’t using JAT3 framework?

PM me admin and FTP account so that I can check for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum