Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This is teh error I get when using teh Front page login in Edinite since moving it from my testing server to my live server using Joomlapack.

My testing and liver servers are physically different places (crazy I know but i am in a rut and cat find time to move everything!)

Can anybody tell me what teh error means and how to fix it?

lcristian Friend

Can we see your live site that throws that error? 🙂

Chantelle Goldstraw Friend

<em>@lcristian 82463 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can we see your live site that throws that error? :)</blockquote>
    You can if you like but inbetween me posting the thread and your rapid reply (thanks for that folks, great stuff)
    I have managed to locat the problem.

It was since upgrading to 1.5.7 Apparently my hosting company 1and1 do not have PHP5 yet and it is the second time I have had a problem due to this.

I have no idea if our when they will upgrade but I hope they do soon as I hear that support for PHP4 in future security updates etc with will be non existant by 2009… EEkk

PS I solved this by adding the following codeat teh end of /libraries/joomla/utilities/compat/php50x.php

if (!function_exists( ‘stripos’ )) {
    function stripos( $haystack, $needle, $offset = 0 ) {
    return strpos( strtolower( $haystack ), strtolower( $needle ), $offset );
    }
    }
    more information can be found on teh Joomla Forum

Chantelle Goldstraw Friend

PS Thanks for your rapdid response.:)

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chantelle Goldstraw 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum