Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am installing Lead template on my ubuntu server, not published yet, I am using the quickstart and installation process goes good, I can enter to back end, but when I want to preview my site I got the following error:

Warning: call_user_func(imagecreatefromjpeg) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /var/www/sites/cate/modules/mod_jabulletin/jaimage.php on line 265

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in /var/www/sites/cate/modules/mod_jabulletin/jaimage.php on line 278

Help me please

Anonymous Moderator

Hi jdponce

Please make sure that your server is supporting GD image

<blockquote>
    Here’s how I resolved the “Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreate()” error using Gentoo:

1) add a USE flag for gdb in /etc/make.conf

USE=”3dnow avi [whatever else you have] gdb”

Note: here’s a list of all of the USE flags:
    http://www.gentoo.org/dyn/use-index.xml

2) unmerged mod_php

*Note* It could take awhile to “remerge” as it may need to compile several dependancies…do this during not production hours and have a backup if you absolutely cannot have downtime

emerge -C mod_php

3) emerged mod_php

emerge -p mod_php
    # find out if it’s going to take awhile

4) edit /etc/php/apach2-php4/php.ini
    uncomment the “extension=php_gd2.dll” line

5) Restart apache2

/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Hope this helps!

</blockquote>

jdponce Friend

Thanks, but my distro is Kubuntu 9.10, It is the same solution?

felixdamian Friend

I installed the template and i transferred it from another server where the instalation went well. But here I got this message all of the sudden:

Warning: call_user_func(imagecreatefromjpeg) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/fotofilm/public_html/modules/mod_jabulletin/jaimage.php on line 268

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in /home/fotofilm/public_html/modules/mod_jabulletin/jaimage.php on line 281

Please helps

jdponce Friend

Hi, first you don’t say if you are in a shared hosting, vps or is your own server. Also what linux distribution you use, an finally if you tryied the Mark suggestion.

felixdamian Friend

Hi

I installed once again the website and after a few hours I got this message when I was entering an article:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg() in /home/elruma/public_html/plugins/content/plg_jathumbnail.php on line 293

I had to disable the Ja Content Thumbnail plugin and now the images are not cropped of course in section view.

My hosting is a vps at go daddy. on Linux (“Virtual Dedicated Hosting Value Linux CentOS “).

I don’t know which is the solution so please help

Best Regards,
    Felix

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all !

Please contact with the hosting service, you asked they intall the GD2 Libary. The will do this task to resolve the problem
    Good luck

wocki1 Friend

<em>@tienhc 174384 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear all !

Please contact with the hosting service, you asked they intall the GD2 Libary. The will do this task to resolve the problem
    Good luck</blockquote>
    Hello, i have maybe the same problem with ja_slideshow

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /DISK3/WWW/normazlin.com/www/aaa_www/optikmatuskova/modules/mod_jaslideshow2/jaimage.php on line 191

Url

Can you help me ?

thanks Lukas

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Lukas!

The module is having a problem with the folder permission, you only set 777 for the images folder and all subfolders of this, the problem will be fixed

Thanks

wocki1 Friend

<em>@tienhc 176318 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Lukas!

The module is having a problem with the folder permission, you only set 777 for the images folder and all subfolders of this, the problem will be fixed

Thanks</blockquote>
    Thanks mate, now is that problem, so sorry (i set 777 for all images folder and all subfolder)

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 150062 is not allowed to access /DISK3/WWW/normazlin.com/www/aaa_www/optikmatuskova/images/resized owned by uid 99 in /DISK3/WWW/normazlin.com/www/aaa_www/optikmatuskova/modules/mod_jaslideshow2/jaimage.php on line 248

Sherlock Friend

Dear Lukas!

In this case,please try to turn off safe_mode on your php setting,it may will help solve this issue.

wocki1 Friend

Thanks again, but safe_mode is set from webhosting company, im so no lucky.

My webs will be without slideshow2, hmm ….

bye lukas

Saguaros Moderator

Dear lukas!

Please contacting with the hosting service to resolve this issue,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum