Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

On my website toyota.mascom.be i have installed the eshop component. The front page shows without any problem, but when I click on one of the categories it show the following:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/joomla10/public_html/toyota/templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/masthead.php on line 17

This happened after I installed NL and FR languages. I checked masthead.php and this is line 17:
    $mast_title = $activemenu->params->get (‘masthead-title’);

But I’m not even using masthead on my website, the banner on top is JA slideshow. Is this an issue for this forum or should I address the developper of the eshop component?

Can someone help me with this?
    thanks!
    Michiel

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Michiel,

There maybe conflict with your 3rd party extension installed on your site. If you’re not using masthead block, you can remove it via file: templatespurity_iiitplsblocksheader.php

At the end of this file, remove / comment this line of code:
    [PHP]
    <?php $this->loadBlock (‘masthead’) ?>
    [/PHP]

den_dhaeze Friend

Hi Saguaros,

thanks for replying. I did what you asked and now I can access the page. But now I get a couple of warnings:

right underneath the navigation I see this:

<blockquote>Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/joomla10/public_html/toyota/plugins/system/t3/includes/menu/megamenu.php on line 97

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/joomla10/public_html/toyota/plugins/system/t3/includes/menu/megamenu.php on line 97</blockquote>

and in the footer this warning shows up a couple of times:

<blockquote>Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/joomla10/public_html/toyota/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/html/mod_menu/default.php on line 31</blockquote>

Somewhere I read that I should turn off display errors in php.ini , you think this would help in this case? And if so, where can i find this file (is it accesible with FTP?) and what/where should i add?

thanks,

Michil

den_dhaeze Friend

Hi,

It’s allready solved! I don’t have access to php.ini so i added “error_reporting(0); ” at the top of header.php. Now all error warnings are gone.

greetings,
    Michiel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  den_dhaeze 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum