Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The error is
    Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object /ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149

According to postings in the bug forum and my own observations this error occurs if you are using mega menu and you try and have a menu item on it with registered or special access.
    Then when you view the site as guest you get the error.

I thought I would start a new thread for this as it is probably getting lost in the bug report.

Apologies if this has already been fixed – I downloaded last week and it is still broken.
    The version I am using is 1.1

Also I found this on the joomla.org forum that may help in fixing this issue:
    forum.joomla.org
    <blockquote>I looked at the code and used var_dump($v) to figure out the problem. It seems like the $v->megaparams doesn’t exist if the level on the menu item is higher than the user level. To solve this I added some code in ja_purity_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 149;

//unset item load module but no content
    foreach ($this->items as $v) {
    if ($v->megaparams) {
    if (($v->megaparams->get(‘modid’) || $v->megaparams->get(‘modname’) ||
    ……
    }</blockquote>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kallan 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum