Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/sites/kolgata/kolgata.ee/subdomains/www/html/lihtne/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less/less.php on line 1680

Joomla 3.2, Appolio quickstart.

Solved by my self.

i turned dev mode on in template, so this caused a error. when i switched optimisation off in dev mode, then that solved a problem! 🙂

tfosnom Friend

<em>@zorroh 401268 wrote:</em><blockquote>Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/sites/kolgata/kolgata.ee/subdomains/www/html/lihtne/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less/less.php on line 1680

Joomla 3.2, Appolio quickstart.

Solved by my self.

i turned dev mode on in template, so this caused a error. when i switched optimisation off in dev mode, then that solved a problem! :)</blockquote>

Ok glad you solved it, but if turning optimisation on causes a fault, I’d want to know why from the developers, as the optimisation option is there for a good reason and if it doesn’t work it’s NOT ok.

Shannon

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi zorroh,

It requires more memory (128MB should be fine) for the new LESS compiler to work on Bootstrap 3 base theme.
    This is a big drawback of the new LESS compiler, though, the output is very good according to LESS language (compare to less.js)

http://lessphp.gpeasy.com/Bootstrap

Regards

Robert Friend

Hi, my settings is 256MB and loading time is set to 3000.

And I also get the same error.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi mrleira,

I am not sure that your server really works with 256MB memory or not, because it can be limited by other extension.
    Though, we will check the problem on your site and give another value for other user.

We have tested on many system, 128MB is almost fine.

Please PM me your admin/ftp login info.

Regards

jamjodesign Friend

Hi there, I too have 256MB set on my VPS, I also have full control over the php.ini file which is also set to 256MB and still I get this error when development mode is ON. I check the system configuration of joomla and its definitely reading in 256MB as you can see attached here. I have over 4GB on my VPS in total so it should not be a problem to raise it to 512MB but this does nothing either so its definitely an issue with something else here.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 78643200) (tried to allocate 131072 bytes) in /home/theadren/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less/less.php on line 4030

Any ideas on a fix for this. As I say it only happens when development mode is ON but of course I would like to use this option as I develop with the the CSS etc. Thanks

1. memory
    Saguaros Moderator

As Wall Crasher menitioned above, we’re not sure that your server works with 256Mb memory or not, it’s best if you contact your hosting provider to check on this.

One more thing is that when Development mode is ON, you will work with LESS file, not CSS. So if you prefer working on CSS, you can turn this mode off.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum