Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

There are a lot of threads about this problem but, nevertheless, I did not find a real solution. The error message occurs when using a third party extension called JOOMGALLERY. JoomGallery has its own image categories and I get the message when trying to add an image to the category.

Before saying that the problem is with JoomGallery please note that everything was running perfectly before moving the site from one host to another. Here the .htaccess and php.ini files:

[.HTACCESS]
    # -FrontPage-

<Limit GET POST>
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
    allow from all
    </Limit>
    <Limit PUT DELETE>
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
    </Limit>
    AuthUserFile /home/fscans/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.pwd
    AuthGroupFile /home/fscans/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.grp
    Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^femalescans.com [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.femalescans.com/$1 [R=301,L]
    # Displaying PHP errors
    #php_flag display_errors on
    #php_value error_reporting 6143

AuthName femalescans.com
    IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti*

PHP.INI
    memory_limit=120M

http://89.248.174.2
    Don’t go if you are not comfortable with erotic images!!!

1. alibaba
    Sherlock Friend

Hi teutobahiano,

As you have mentioned that the problem occurred after you moved the site from a hosting to another so I think the problem is related to your new hosting’s settings, if possible you can contact your hosting provider to get assistance, beside that try to use this setting in php.ini file
    memory_limit=-1

Hope you got it solved !

teutobahiano Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 337639 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi teutobahiano,

As you have mentioned that the problem occurred after you moved the site from a hosting to another so I think the problem is related to your new hosting’s settings, if possible you can contact your hosting provider to get assistance, beside that try to use this setting in php.ini file
    memory_limit=-1

Hope you got it solved !</blockquote>

Thank you, Sherlock. In the meantime the host (in an offshore country) created a new account for me, deleted the old one and now new disasters are happening (404 error after successfully restoring Akeeba backup files). But please allow me do make another question: Comparing files and folders in the two hosts I noticed that my former host did not use frontpage extension while the offshore host did (in the first account). Is this relevant?

Sherlock Friend

Hi teutobahiano,

I am not much sure what’s frontpage extension you mentioned, Is it a joomla extension ?

teutobahiano Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 337742 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi teutobahiano,

I am not much sure what’s frontpage extension you mentioned, Is it a joomla extension ?</blockquote>

No, it is something configured by cPanel.

Sherlock Friend

Hi teutobahiano,

If that I think you should contact your hosting provider to get a hand on the matter 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum