Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I purchased and installed the JA Wall upgrade so that I may use teh Corner_Stamp module position going forward. After upgrade I could not get corner_stamp position to show. So I thought it may be a caching issue and figured I would try again today. Now none of my blog links work at all, the message I get is: Fatal error: Class ‘WallHelper’ not found in /home/milekey/public_html/templates/ja_wall/html/com_content/category/blog.php on line 23

The site is at FloridaKeysMileMarkers.com if anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it. I have already submitted a support ticket and am awaiting a response, but meanwhile my site is not fully functional.

Thanks for your time.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi homefront,

Did you get it solved? as I can see your site seems to be working fine now. Let me know if you still need helps.

Regards

homefront Friend

Thanks for checking, the site is still broken. You have to mouseover the top menu to get at a blog page to see the same error: Fatal error: Class ‘WallHelper’ not found in /home/milekey/public_html/templates/ja_wall/html/com_content/category/blog.php on line 23

ie: http://floridakeysmilemarkers.com/florida-keys-mile-markers/keys-videos

I have a support ticket and am still awaiting a response, if you can help me I will appreciate it very much.

Thanks for looking into it.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

It’s weird since here is what I see in your site:

homefront Friend

Thanks, I forgot to post that it got fixed on Friday at 7:10 AM Florida Time by Leo as a result of the support ticket I posted.

Here is what he says fixed it; hoping this may help someone else:

*****************************************************************************************
    Hi Michael,

There is a quitely big update between v1.0.3 and v1.0.9 that is why you got above issues.
    – The error with WallHelper in blog.php file, I fixed it by putting below line into templatesja_wallhtmlcom_contentcategoryblog.php file:

require_once (JPATH_ROOT.’/templates/ja_wall/template_tools.php’);

– The corner-stamp position concern.
    Truly, we just define the corner-stamp position on Joomla category blog layout only. And it works fine now.
    http://floridakeysmilemarkers.com/key-largo-florida-keys-top-menu/your-photos-key-largo

<< In this menu item, i tested with our default banner. You can replace it with your own banner.

Leo
    ***********************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for following up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  homefront 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum