Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

After install and selecting the template, I got this error

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 90 seconds exceeded in /home/bouwmaat/domains/doneereenwaterput.nl/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/core/head.php on line 395

If I select another template I have no problems.

Regards

Dave Wester

Blaine Friend

I am so glad the issue is solved.
    I do know many users experience this problem. Would you be a huge help and post the solution that worked for you here, so other users may also benefit from your solution?
    Thanks!

Dave Wester Friend

The issue is not solved yet. I installed the template on a different domain on the same server and there was no problem installing the template, so the issue should be in the server.I have the techical people looking at it and waiting for the solution.Since I had no problems installing it on a different domain I figured there is no problem with template and therefor closed the thread.

Regards

Dave Wester Friend

Okay,

I had serious problems with the template. I solved the problem by, first installing the T3 framework (also issued with the template, but I downloaded the version from the joomlart website). This includes, the component ext. manager, the t3 typo and jat3 plugins and the blank template. Then I selected the blank template as default, there after I selected the JA_Social as default and had no problem anymore.
    I am using the J1.5 version and the
    Strange but it is true.

Regards

Dave

Blaine Friend

Hi killerwb!
    I am so glad to hear the issue is resolved and I can’t thank you enough for posting your solution here! I am positive it will help many users!
    Thanks again!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum