Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I encrease to 60 but now the page is blank! I modify php,ini Safe_mode=On and now i have this erros:

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 0 is not allowed to access /usr/local/www/apache22/data/volts/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php owned by uid 80 in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/volts/plugins/system/jat3.php on line 18

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/www/apache22/data/volts/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Unknown error: 0 in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/volts/plugins/system/jat3.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/usr/local/www/apache22/data/volts/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/share/pear’) in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/volts/plugins/system/jat3.php on line 18

Phill Moderator

Why did you put safe mode on? Leave that off. All it does is make it even harder for Joomla to write files and folders. It was thought to be a security feature but it turned out to be a pain in the rear. PHP 6 when it arrives will not have safe mode.

First thing to try is increasing max execution time to 120 seconds. If that fails go into the template manager and switch off css optimization and js optimization.

jersonjunior Friend

Works perfecly now, with off css optimization and js optimization.

Tanks

Mikael Eclectica Friend

The problem is that you need set chmod 777 to “Optimize Folder” -> “t3-assets”

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mikael Eclectica 12 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum