Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I’d really love to see a fast clean template, or some new light colored options. I’ve been a subscriber for 1.5 years and all your recent templates seem both dark and slow.

Google is reported to be grading sites on speed now. Please give us an option using the new framework that is really fast, clean and that we can customize easily for our needs.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Thank you for your suggestions.

jack705 Friend

tahts really a good suggestion, feedback always improve level of everything, it helps users and admin to make it best

smitheringale Friend

<em>@corinaw 172246 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’d really love to see a fast clean template, or some new light colored options. I’ve been a subscriber for 1.5 years and all your recent templates seem both dark and slow.

Google is reported to be grading sites on speed now. Please give us an option using the new framework that is really fast, clean and that we can customize easily for our needs.</blockquote>

I really want this. In fact, I have started to look else where for templates because I can’t find anything clean, simple and lightweight to use – that is attractive, beautiful and powerful (and recent – i.e. made within the last year or so)

There are now lots of templates that are jam-packed with big blockbuster features and excessive graphics.

Or you can get something simple and clean – but full-screen and too much white space.

Can we have something compact, centred in browser window, lightweight, clean, minimalistic, flexible, quick loading and professional please. Something with a simple home page and clean, simple interior pages.

Maybe all this twittering and blogging and so on is very nice, but I just want something clean, simple, beautiful and easy to disseminate information with.

Sorry to be a pain, but this is something I would truly love to see 🙂

numbvir Friend

Agree with corinaw
    bright theme is more friendly for users.
    And clean theme is faster and easier for google bot to index..:D

smitheringale Friend

I disagree with myself.
    Joomlart covers this category very nicely and better than anyone else I know.

<em>@smitheringale 173547 wrote:</em><blockquote>I really want this. In fact, I have started to look else where for templates because I can’t find anything clean, simple and lightweight to use – that is attractive, beautiful and powerful (and recent – i.e. made within the last year or so)

There are now lots of templates that are jam-packed with big blockbuster features and excessive graphics.

Or you can get something simple and clean – but full-screen and too much white space.

Can we have something compact, centred in browser window, lightweight, clean, minimalistic, flexible, quick loading and professional please. Something with a simple home page and clean, simple interior pages.

Maybe all this twittering and blogging and so on is very nice, but I just want something clean, simple, beautiful and easy to disseminate information with.

Sorry to be a pain, but this is something I would truly love to see :)</blockquote>

corinaw Friend

Here is the official announcement from google on speed being a factor in rankings. Optimization of a site should start with first selecting a fast and clean loading template.

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2010/04/using-site-speed-in-web-search-ranking.html

q1234321 Friend

I agree with you all.
    In JA template’s collection is missing a fast loading template.
    A template with a minimum footprint like a ” CSSTemplateTutorial2″ which clocks in at under 30KB.
    For comparison the JA Purity is 130KB and Beez is 80KB.
    If somebody else can do it why JA cannot bit them!

dpk Friend

Fast, clean, source-ordered, scripts all at the bottom, semantically valid, and maybe an HTML5 beta version.

T3 is really nice, but its output doesn’t come close to these standards.

j3rems Friend

Thank you for your concern regarding on this. I am about to get new idea about this.

contemporary furniture[/url] | modern lounge chairs

wcbenyip Friend

Totally agree!!! Actually lots of customers who are very appreciate the hardwork of JA, and the template from JA are great (even better than other clubs)~ However, we all have the same opinion that the color theme are really bad, just no other choice besides black & grey…. even the common blue, green, red… color theme, still has the black or grey as the most part for background color!! This case still exist in the latest template – JA Business~

Not so much people would think black or grey is good for a business website…. people you want to change to a light & clean color theme for that? Sorry… reply from JA staff, you have to spent around 2 hours for the “bit” change for the graphic and css files! Or hired someone do that for you!! :((

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  wcbenyip 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum