Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve created a basic FAQ 2.1 block on my site. It looks great, the only problem is that when I open one collapsible element with one click, it opens, but when I try to close it, it won’t close with one click. They only close with a double click, but I think they should close the same simple way as they open. Could you please look into it for me?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked this block and its working fine, can you share the URL of the page so that I will have a look on it.

Regards

ferike Friend

Okay, I have found out that it’s only not working, when logged in as an administrator. When someone normally visits the site, it works. Quite strange.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Not sure because its working at my end with super user logged in, you may try it any other browser to see this.

Regards

ferike Friend

It is the same in other browsers, but since no one else can log in as an admin, it is not quite a big deal. Just thought to let you guys know. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ferike 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum