Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Fantastic template guys!!

I am going to wait a bit for a stable release.

Funny, the twitter bird animation on the coloured theme looks like its drank a can of red bull :laugh:

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hold on mate,

We are working on the demo site… lol yaa the bird has gone crazy. Atleast one more hour before we offficial say its released.
    We will tweet about it then.

Stable will be out soon, depends more on the bug reports from users.

userguides on monday.

Arvind

SP Media Friend

Ah was just thinking, it seemed like it had a load of deadlinks with no working payment options.

thatcomputerdude Friend

I’m at a loss for words.

SP Media Friend

Just realised, by the time difference – you guys clearly work too late!!!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@spmedia 202121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ah was just thinking, it seemed like it had a load of deadlinks with no working payment options.</blockquote>

Demo has been updated few mins back. Most of the link should be working now. It got difficult to zero in on a particular registration / payment extension, so we gave it a pass. We asked few event organizers and they all had different choices of components….

<em>@thatcomputerdude 202123 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m at a loss for words.</blockquote>

Hope you loved it… 😛

<em>@spmedia 202124 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just realised, by the time difference – you guys clearly work too late!!!</blockquote>

He he, Hung is now working getting JD Event Theme for Drupal released. We are happy that for November we are on time.

Tomorrow and Sunday is Off. Beer Time

Please let us know your views and issues (must be buggy, lot changed today).

Regards

Arvind

VisiGod Friend

The template looks very good. Sadly it doesn’t supports any extension for managing the events, so it will require very hard modifications to be used for what it is claimed to be.

Anyway, the design is cool.

damian Friend

Well, I hope there are extensions that can be used to set the schedule. Thank You.

Awesom design.

thatcomputerdude Friend

<em>@drarvindc 202126 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Hope you loved it… 😛
    </blockquote>
    I really don’t know how you guys are going to keep up this pace of outdoing yourselves – I’m an thoroughly impressed.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@thatcomputerdude 202164 wrote:</em><blockquote>I really don’t know how you guys are going to keep up this pace of outdoing yourselves – I’m an thoroughly impressed.</blockquote>

On a personal note, it amazes me too and i also look forward to great concepts coming up, we certainly did come up with great designs and concepts in the recent months.

I have not seen the Teline IV concept yet, but that seems to be one being worked upon with some new / improved extensions to support it. Though not sure if it comes december or Jan or when….

Hung and his team is really on the fast track, good for us and good for all.

Arvind

antoniu1 Friend

Love the new template, very different!! 🙂

I have to agree with Visigod that I really hoped a reservation component would be integrated. It is logical to have it, as it is all about that.

It would be a great idea for JA to create such a component once the forms component is ready. Would really add a huge extra to this template.

Keep up the great work!!

Tom

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@drarvindc 202112 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Stable will be out soon, depends more on the bug reports from users.

Arvind</blockquote>

Arvind, any idea on stable release date?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

its being worked upon is all i can at the moment. I will update you here and tweet about it once released.

Arvind

simone82 Friend

<em>@drarvindc 202112 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    userguides on monday.

Arvind</blockquote>
    Which monday? :laugh:

I changing my template but the position is different and now my site (on localhost obviously) is >:(

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

It is here >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-events-userguide-old/

I just checked. JA Event tutorial and tips subforum is not visible…. trying to fix it up. The userguide was posted on monday.

Arvind

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  rode kruis afdeling nijmegen 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum