Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m using Falang for languages in this template. When I use the Falang language switcher module and assign it to the languageswitcherload position it does not use the same styles as the template, it gives the Falang default which is an ugly dropdown 🙁

Can you advise which styles I would need to use to make the Falang module work?

Thanks 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @joomdrew,

May I know your site url so I can have a look first ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @joomdrew,

May I know your site url so I can have a look first ?

joomdrew Friend

Hello Adam,

Site is not online yet… but here is a screengrab of the falang module and your language switcher.

Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @joomdrew,

Unfortunately, in order to assist you in this matter, I will need to have a look at your site HTML code. In addition, regarding your screenshot, if the language module in Falang display the language selector via select box (default Joomla! language selector is represented via image or a tag), I’m not sure if we can change it to match with the style that come with the template.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum