Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    I’ve tested many site builders which are working great but none supports falang.
    I’m working on multilanguage sites (translated in more than 5 languages) so, working with joomla’s native multilanguage is a nightmare!
    I really want to use a site builder (maybe Ja site builder?) but if falang is not supported it’s waste of money for me.

So, are you going to include falang compatibility?

Best regards
    Vasilis

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

I have added your question to our user wishlist document and will discuss with the development team about that. We will announce our plan for that soon.

Regards.

biobillgr Friend

Thanks Arvind!
    If you decide to make it work with Falang, you’ll have one happy customer πŸ˜‰

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi again,

Yes, we are so happy too πŸ™‚

Regards.

bionet Friend

I need International sites too. Can we use JA Multilingual Component for this? Π‘an development team make one more special position in block "header" for selection countries (languages).

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @bionet,

Sorry for the delay. Multilingual is a good suggestion, we already added that request to our user wishlist to plan for that. Once it supports multilingual, we will change the header layout a little bit to have option for language selection.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum