Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I get that error message when I inspect in the browser console: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)" for the element ….media/jub/assets/css/bootstrap-core.min.css.map.
    do you have an idea how to solve it?
    regards
    yves

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly find the attached file and upload it to the .media/jub/assets/css
    Save and check.
    It looks like the file is missing on your site.

Hope it helps

Regards

yfb01 Friend

Hi,
    I uploaded the content of your zip file, but it doesn’t solve the problem.
    There was already a file "bootstrap-core.min.css" as you can see in the print screen (I renamed the previous one with —-initial).
    There is no file named bootstrap-core.min.css.map

regards
    yves

1. media-jub-assets-css-folder
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you clear browser cache and reload the page, as i cannot see any error on your site in console tab of Google chrome http://prntscr.com/hir3m0

Regards

yfb01 Friend

Hi,

I cleaned the browser cache for Safari, Firefox and Chrome. but I still see the same notifications in Safari and Firefox, even in using a private session. Can you please check as well in other browser than Chrome?

Regards
    yves

1. pb-firefox
    2. problem-safari-bootstrap-core-css-file
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We comment out the code from bootstrap.min.css on from builder and it will be removed soon.
    Do not worry this call does not affect any working on builder as this file is not used and not present as well.

Regards

yfb01 Friend

Ok,
    Thanks Pankaj.

Regards
    yves

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum