Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hi ,
    accoding to user manual and forum, the template width come with wide,narrow and auto . to change these setting simply go to the 28th line of the “ja_Rochea/index.php” file and change the value of $ja_width_default.

But if anyone check properly it is not there. I want to use auto width. Pls help. TQ

Thanks,
    Daley.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi bongyii

<blockquote>accoding to user manual and forum, the template width come with wide,narrow and auto . to change these setting simply go to the 28th line of the “ja_Rochea/index.php” file and change the value of $ja_width_default.

But if anyone check properly it is not there</blockquote>

It is not right because at about line 123, it is using:

+ Open templatesja_rocheaja_templatetools.php file, at about line 4, you will see following code:
    [PHP]$ja_width = $ja_width_default;[/PHP]

+ And templatesja_rocheaindex.php file, at about line 123, you will see this code
    <body id=”bd” class=”<?php echo “$ja_width fs”.$ja_font_size;?>”>

For the issue: I want to use auto width
    => You have to change a lot of code because if you change this code:

<body id=”bd” class=”<?php echo “$ja_width fs”.$ja_font_size;?>”>

to <body id=”bd” class=”<?php echo “fs”.$ja_font_size;?>”>

The system will auto understand that this template is narrow mode.

bongyii Friend

ok thanks for telling how to use narrow mode. But What i looking for is auto width.

“=> You have to change a lot of code”
    ok i understand it is not easy, can you pls tell in direct way what to change ? otherwise it really defeated my porpose to use this v good template. I notice previously we can easily change that from just select “narrow, wide ,auto”. That’s it. Can we revert to that again ?

Many Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bongyii 14 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum