Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

When I share a link from the Ja Wall web site Facebook Share Thumbnail Image doesn’t appear. What can I do?

glenng Friend

Also Facebook social feed links broken. It’s appears like http://www.facebook.com/index.php/metin instead of web site link facebook link appears…

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi glenng,

JA Wall use JA Lazyload Plugin which conflict with facebook share image.
    Please provide ftp/admin access information so I can help you out.

Alternative, you can turn this plugin off.

About the link problem, we have fix this issue in our latest version.

I am waiting for your information.

Regards

glenng Friend

Thank you for your reply. If I turn off the plugin, will it be any negative effect to the web site?

By the way I have used the code below, not in Home Page but it worked for some other pages.

<meta property=”og:image” content=”URL/images/imagename.jpg” />

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi glenng,

It is yes. If you turn of the plugin the site might have a bit heavy loading time.
    And yes, you can use your markup or provide ftp access information so I can help you out.
    You can also update the plugin via JA Extension Manager once we release a new version of the plugin.

Regards

glenng Friend

Thank you!

jckunle Friend

Hi Wall Crasher,
    Can you help with Facebook broken social feed link, I have the updated wall released 08/17 but still didn’t solve the Facebook broken link issue.

Secondly I have no pictures on my Instagram despite adding usernames
    Any help will be really appreciated

<em>@Wall Crasher 334606 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi glenng,

It is yes. If you turn of the plugin the site might have a bit heavy loading time.
    And yes, you can use your markup or provide ftp access information so I can help you out.
    You can also update the plugin via JA Extension Manager once we release a new version of the plugin.

Regards</blockquote>

jckunle Friend

I just solved the facebook issue myself now i’m left with issues with instagram.

Its not displaying any picture and i’m pretty sure I added correct user ids

glenng Friend

How did you solve facebook issue?

jckunle Friend

The plugin only works with facebook page but won’t work with facebook profile. Try to add page ID instead of profile ID
    <em>@glenng 334991 wrote:</em><blockquote>How did you solve facebook issue?</blockquote>

kunsco Friend

Hello,
    I also have a simple solution for Social Media Shares while JaLazyLoad is active.

Go>Backend>extensions>plug-in manager>ja system lazy load plugin>Set share limit to 2 (This way, plugin will only load 2 thumbnails: website logo and the article image you are sharing)

This is a temporary solution of course, lazyload plugin needs some other fixes.

I hope that helps,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kunsco 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum