Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

So far so good, everything is looking good, though I have two questions

1) Facebook Share.

When you click on the icon for sharing on Facebook it doesn’t seem to count up, your demo seems to so I am probably missing something really small somewhere;

2) The New & Hot icons in the megamenu demo

How do you do this? I would really like to know coz I can’t seem to work it out!

here is a link to the site http://www.btka.org.uk

Many thanks

Paul

joomlageeks Friend

<blockquote>1) Facebook Share.

When you click on the icon for sharing on Facebook it doesn’t seem to count up, your demo seems to so I am probably missing something really small somewhere;</blockquote>

This works for me. Can you please explain if I am wrong in my understanding here – When I click on the Face book Share icon, it brings a pop-up window for facebook login.

thanks
    James

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@haxx 193294 wrote:</em><blockquote>So far so good, everything is looking good, though I have two questions

1) Facebook Share.

When you click on the icon for sharing on Facebook it doesn’t seem to count up, your demo seems to so I am probably missing something really small somewhere;

</blockquote>
    I have informed our developers checking this, please give us time to do thanks

<em>@haxx 193294 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    2) The New & Hot icons in the megamenu demo

How do you do this? I would really like to know coz I can’t seem to work it out!

here is a link to the site http://www.btka.org.uk
    </blockquote>

In the Main Menu >> Menu Item >> Parameters (JA Extended) parameter, you put the following classes into the Additional class parameter, and the short text in the Add Description parameter

RED ICON: parent-tags tags-red
    NEW ICON: parent-tags tags-green

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

For the Red icon >>

For the Green ICON >>

haxx Friend

Thanks guys

That was great! Red & Green Icons added to the megamenu, really easy and looks fab!

Paul

goldorakiller Friend

Facebook share and retweet counter doesn’t work in K2 content !!

Same with new version 1.01 of both !

haxx Friend

Yeah, I’m still having problems with this. Will try V1.2.0 tomorrow and see its still a problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  haxx 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum