Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

hello,

can you help me to configure the facebook module in homepage grid to link to a fb page?

regards

nino

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nino,

I changed the output of the Facebook module on your site to:

<a href="https://www.facebook.com/tunabites/" target="_blank"> <div class="facebook-like"></div></a>

and it’s working now.

Cheers!

iorfino Friend

Thank you!
    One more help please. I need to configure the social link bar on the top right of the page but for some reason i can’t see it.

regards

nino

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nino,

When you add HTML custom module, pls try to disable the default editor (in Global configuration) first as by default, it will strip HTML tags so that you didn’t see any content of this module.

I just added again for you and icons are showing fine now.

Regards

iorfino Friend

Hi Saguaros
    sorry i can see the module and the script in the backend but i don’t see the social-links icons in the home page.
    Same in your demo page, the social icons are invisible today… it could be depend on addthis server?
    regards
    nino

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nino,

It may due to the connection between your place and addthis server because I can see it displays fine: http://prntscr.com/hspl14

Regards

iorfino Friend

Hi Saguaros
    It is the avast anti-tracking filter that cause this probem on addthis links. Now i have disabled it and i see all social icons.

Last thing. I have installed italian language for the content side but the "read more" button is still in english.

regards

Nino

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nino,

You can easily change it via language file of template.

For example, in English, it would be this file: [root]/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_fixel.ini

for other languages, it would be: [root]/language/xx-XX/xx-XX.tpl_ja_fixel.ini

xx-XX is the language code (if this file doesn’t exist, just create it)

Look for this language string and translate to your own words.

FIXEL_COM_CONTENT_READ_MORE_TITLE ="Read more"

iorfino Friend

Hi Saguraros,

I followed your instuction and i have modified all the text string. thank you.

It remain a doubt on this variable FIXEL_COM_CONTENT_PARENT

If you see the artcle in the blog section under the title you can see :

creato il 01 Agosto 2013 FIXEL_COM_CONTENT_PARENT in Arte

instead of the content it appear the variable name.

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to add text string for that variable?

FIXEL_COM_CONTENT_PARENT = "your text here"

iorfino Friend

I added now in it-IT.tpl_ja_fixel.ini and it works.
    Is it this the scope for this variable? I was thinking about a dynamic variable with the parent category name.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that it works now!

It’s dynamic variable as in other language file, you use the same variable and tranlation and it will display associated language text.

Cheers!

iorfino Friend

I see.
    I have a last issue with google maps in contact page.
    I set up a new api key and lat / long coordinate but the map remain on the default position of the demo.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nino,

For the new question, pls help us to create a new topic, it’ll be helpful if other has the same concern.

Thank you!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum