Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a problem implementing a Facebook Like button in right column, as facebook have included a share link funktion, which pops up after clicking “Like” – and this share link function is cut off by the overflow:hidden, in class .column in layout.css.

You can see what I mean, on http://www.ditfotomaleri.dk in right column close to the bottom. After you click “Synes om” (Like in danish), you get a share box below – which is completely cut off with not even facebook share or cancel buttons are visible…

How can I solve this? If posible I would happily have solved this by disabling the share popup after clicking Like, but this is apparently not supported by facebook – at least I cant find a way to disable this..

So next best thing, would have to be showing the entire share box – but how do I do this without breaking the layout? If I remove the overflow:hidden on .column, I get scrollbars and loose the background to the far right of the browser.

Any help appreciated!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zorroson 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum